Built in 1951, this small attractive church is attached to an old people' s home, near the hill of Mong-Ha. The interior is simple and tranquil with a black marble altar. High louvred shutters along the walls open onto pleasant courtyards and gardens.
Address: No. 116 - 118 Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira
Opening hours: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.; 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
|Bus routes nearby:||7, 19|