First established by Spanish Augustinians in 1591, this church maintains the tradition of organizing one of the most popular processions through the city, the Easter Procession, involving thousands of devotees. In times past, during heavy rain, the priests used to reinforce the rooftop with fan palm leaves. Seen from afar, these leaves appeared to be dragon's whiskers floating in the wind, hence the local Chinese named it Long Song Miu (Temple of the Long-whiskered Dragon).
Address: No.2 Santo Agostinho Square
Opening hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Bus routes nearby:||3, 3X, 4, 6A, 8A, 18A, 19, 26A, 33, 101X, N1A|