This chapel was first built in the 17th century as part of the Guia Fortress. The present chapel dates from 1637, containing the image of the Virgin and a fine old painting of St. John the Baptist. During the restoration of the chapel in 1996, the oldest vestige of paintings that dates back to the construction of the hermitage in 1622 were founded. The murals are characterized by Oriental and Occidentals symbols.
Opening hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (no photographs allowed)
|Bus routes nearby:||2, 2A, 6A, 12, 17, 18, 18A, 18B, 19, 22, 23, 25, 25B, 32, 56|