This house was built in 1770 and was originally the residence of a wealthy Portuguese merchant, Manuel Pereira. At a later period it was rented out to the East India Company. Nowadays the property is the headquarters of the Oriental Foundation.
Address: Beside Camões Square
Opening hours: Gallery: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public Holidays); Garden: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
|Bus routes nearby:||17|